Crisp, salty bacon, creamy brie cheese and roasted red pepper seasoned with balsamic vinegar together in a baguette sandwich. #easy #cheese #bacon #sandwich #lunch
- 1 baguette (cut lengthwise)
- 8 slices of streaky bacon (cooked)
- a small wheel of brie cheese (room temperature)
- 1–2 red bell peppers
- 1–2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- mayonnaise (optional)
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to the highest temperature.
- Wash and clean red bell peppers.
- Place in the oven and let cook until skin is blistering. Make sure to turn it over so that all sides are equally blistered.
- When equally charred on all sides, place in a lidded container. Seal it and let steam until cool.
- When cool enough to the touch, peel off skin and remove seeds from inside.
- Cut into strips about 1 in / 2 cm thick.
- Drizzle with 1-2 tsp of balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Place sliced red pepper in a baguette along with thick slices of brie, crispy bacon, a drizzle of mayonnaise (optional) and a smear of Dijon mustard (optional).
- Category: Sandwich, Bacon, Lunch
- Cuisine: Western
Keywords: Sandwich, Lunch, Bacon, Brie, roasted red bell pepper, easy, quick