A delicious and refreshing cocktail made from Korean Soju and green tea syrup. It just might become your new favorite boozy iced tea! #cocktails #recipes #drinks #tea #soju #lemon
- 1 part green tea syrup **(recipe down below)
- 2 parts soju
- lemon slices
- 4 tea bags of jasmine green tea
- 0.5L (a little over 2 cups) water
- 100g (about 1/2 cup) sugar
- Combine 1 part green tea syrup with 2 parts of soju. Stir thoroughly and add ice. Garnish with lemon slices. 건배! (geonbae!)
- Combine the ingredients in a medium sized saucepan and let simmer for 10 min.
- Run through a sieve and let cool.
- Cover and refrigerate after making.
- The green tea syrup can be used for cocktails (alcoholic and nonalcoholic), drizzled over fruit or shaved ice and other desserts.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: Soju, green tea, lemon, cocktails, drinks, alcohol