Tips and tricks on how to make a delicious mojito each and every time. Tasty as a fruity mojito, virgin or loaded up with alcohol. #cocktails #drinks #mojito
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp lime juice (fresh is best)
- a small handful of fresh mint
- 1 oz Rum (or vodka as I prefer)
- Soda water (2-3 oz)
- In a glass, mix 1 tbsp of sugar with 3 tbsp of lime juice and 1 oz of rum or vodka.
- Add mint and muddle with a spoon, muddler, end of a rolling pin, etc.
- Make sure the mint leaves ‘bleed’ into the lime and alcohol mix.
- Add a handful of ice, and then top off with soda water (usually 2-3oz).
- Stir together and enjoy!
For a virgin mojito, omit the alcohol.
For a fruity mojito, add a handful of fruit or berries with the mint and muddle together with the lime and sugar.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Cocktails, Alcohol
- Method: muddling
- Cuisine: Cuban
Keywords: Mojito, alcohol, cocktails, drinks, mint, lime vodka, rum