Minted peas are a classic and heavenly vegetable side dish of peas cooked with butter, garlic and mint. A British classic made foolproof. #healthyrecipes #peas #easyrecipes #veggies
- 1 mug of frozen peas
- 1 mug of water
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp dried mint
- pat of butter
- pinch of salt
- a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp malt vinegar
- In a small saucepan, combine peas, water, garlic, mint, butter, salt and pepper together.
- Heat on medium-high flame until the majority of the liquid has been boiled off then switch to low heat and continue cooking until water has evaporated.
- Take off heat and add 2 tsp malt vinegar, stir and serve!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Vegetable, Sides
- Method: simmering
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: peas, minty peas, easy recipes, sides, vegetables